Sunday, June 20, 2010

FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

Ok, I have really ugly hair. It makes me feel really ugly all the time, and sometimes I dont even wanna go out because of it [and because of my rosacea]. I hate going to college and seeing all the other girls with lovely hair it makes me want to scream.



So does anyone have any help? I got some GHD's last chritsmas, and i thought they would help a lot. I can get my hair looking nice, but it only stays looking nice for hardly any time, and if i walk to college by the time im there it is just a disgrace.



It always looks like it hasnt been brushed, which is a nuisence because i dont want people to get the impression that i dont brush my hair! It is always really frizzy, and i tried getting it cut shorter but that didnt work either, so now its shoulder length and just a uncontrollable mess.



Any products you would suggest? Or any ideas? please!!!!



Thanks!!



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

well having a pair of ghds means you are half way there



wash your hair as normal



condition, leaving the conditioner on for 4-5 mins wrapped in a towel



rinse



and let air dry or blow dry



tie the top section of your hair up in a high ponytail,



straighten from the roots all the way round



and smear the TINIEST bit of FUDGE shaper on your hands and pull through your hair



then let down the pony and do the same



straighten and fudge



your hair will stay frizz free for 24 hrs plus



100%



i have this kind of hair too, and its dry because i dye it



this works for me, and the next day a quick run over with the straighteners does me fine



in fact each day until i wash it again,



i wash my hair twice a week, any more takes the oils out of it



fudge shaper is about 鎷? a tub, i have hair way down my back and a tub lasts me 9 months



try it



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

Use a frizz control shampoo/conditioner.



Or a serum when you dry/straighten your hair.



Everyone's hair is different; some girls' hair is straight, others wavy, frizzy or whatever.



You shouldn't envy people. And you shouldn't think you're ugly just because of your hair.



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

I have frizzy hair as well, and my hair was always uncontrollable until I got john freida frizz ease hair serum. It works really well, and if you use a blowdryer or straightener it also protects it from heat damage. Getting your hair cut shorter is definitely a bad thing. When your hair grows is straightens, and becomes less frizzy. A good cut for you would be a long layered cut. I hope this helps.



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

When yo take showers, after you should apply the Ease-frizz product, which is number 1 now, my hair is not frizzy at all, but I still use it for fun..lol.. it makes it soft and shiny and smells good too!! try it:)



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

Go to a salon and get your hair chemically relaxed. I know people who do that and it helps a lot.



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

I have super frizzy hair also. and I use frizz-ease and it works really well. Try not washing your hair everyday, it will help from drying it out even more. Or buy a straighten, it helps my hair look great and it doesnt frizz. I have wet 2 straight by revlon. Good luck!



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

you need to try www.biolustreflorida.com products, especially their shampoo, it has the instant repair stuff in it and you need to use it for about a month. you will see a difference, it will calm your hair down. take a look.



FRIZZY UGLY UNCONTROLABLE MESSY HAIR! I need help please!!?

Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security