Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

I straighten my hair, well, duh, but it doesn't stay straight the whole day. I use Herbal Essences Straightening Mousse, but my hair still doesn't stay straight. I have also tried putting hairspray on a brush then brushing my hair. I really don't have that much time every morning to fix my hair every morning (35 min. to blowdry and straighten my hair), and would rather not buy expensive products. My hair is not curly at all, just does not hold curls or straightening very well, so then it's just ickky and semi-wavy/frizzy! What did you do to fix this problem?



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

First, use a comb, not a brush to comb your hair after you wash it. Then I add a gel. But the thing that's the most effective is a product called Redken Spray Starch. It's like $6 for a small bottle. You spray it in your hair when it's wet and the heat from the hair dryer reacts with it to make it hold.



After you dry your hair, then take your flattening iron and use it like normal. Then get a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron (hot) and take small sections and curl them outwards. I like to use a little bit of hair wax because I have somewhat frizzy hair.



EDIT: Oh yeah, when you are blow drying your hair make sure you are using a big barrel brush with the plastic brissels and that have to holes in them. (The holes let the heat through.)



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

i have really thick curly hair, so when i straighten it i spray this spray called 'thermalionic' its in a yelllow tube. if its not stright enough i respray it in may hair and re straighten it, but not alot this time, and it usually comes out shiny and lasts a while.



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

u have to straighten literally every inch of ur hair!!! it will usually stay straight for a whole day after doin every single strand!!!!!!



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

Try John Frieda's Frizz-ease Serum. That's what I use when I wear my hair straight. I have really soft and curly hair that frizzes big time. On a whim, I tried Frizz-ease and haven't looked back since! Because my hair can be very difficult to control, I use the extra-strength version.



It cost $5-8 depending on the size bottle you purchase and is very easy to find- Wal-mart; Walgreens, CVS, etc. Hope this helps!



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

Hi there



Have you tried using straightening serum? or glossing polish? That keeps mine straight, but make sure not to use alot. Don't use straightening mousse anymore, that usually makes my hair get frizzy again after straightening it.



Bye =0]



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

i have wavy/curly hair that frizzes constantly. i use anti-humidity cream from garnier, and leave in creams or sprays that will keep the frizz from appearing. you could use a wax or maybe "surf hair" from garnier if they still make it, it's what i used to keep my hair straight when i was into the whole 'pin straight" look, but don't use too much, just a small amt that you've warmed up in your hands first.



How can I keep my hair straight the whole day after straightening it?

In the morning when you are blowdrying your hair use a round brush and then just straighten it. Try using a different product to keep it straight. There is a new shampoo and conditioner that will help keep it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security