Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can i stop my hair from falling off?

When i take a shower my hair falls of very often and it bothers me a lot. When i brush my hair, it also falls of a lot.



How can i stop my hair from falling off?

a person can lose over 70 stands of hair a day depending on the amt. and texture. if you are losing excess amts. it could be due to a number of things. genetic, diet, stress, illness, lack of certain vitamins and minerals.



vitamins a, d, and e will help strengthen your hair and nails. but if you are losing excess amts. please go and see a doctor and find out what your body is lacking.



How can i stop my hair from falling off?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security