Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair tips PLZ???

My hair goes to about to my elbow. Its black, no bangs, slightly wavy. When should i brush my hair? And how often? My hair gets tangelled very easily. help with that 2 plz. I try to wash my hair every other day, but i usually only wash it every 3 days. I dont blow-dry or use curling irons, just a towel. I comb my hair when its wet with my normal comb, is this a miskate?



Hair tips PLZ???

Hi! We have about the same type of hair it seems. Mine is own to my waist, and is slightly wavy also.



Mine tends to get tangled too, I will say this: my best friend is leave in conditioner. I cannot live without the stuff. I use regular conditioner in the shower, and then when it gets tangled up, I spray it good with the leave in and work it through. It helps a lot. Or you can go to the kid's aisle and get "No More Tangles".



The washing thing sounds about right. It depends on your own oil in your head. They say that washing everyday isn't good for your hair anyhow, so don't worry. Your routine sounds fine.



I heard that you should pat with a towel instead of rubbing because rubbing stretches the hair and it makes mine tangle more if I scrub.



Use a wide tooth comb when its wet and be gentle if you hit a tangle. No Yanking!



You sound like you have a good routine going for healthy long hair. Best of Luck to you!



Hair tips PLZ???

I have the same problem. If you are using Suave, burn it. All it does is make your hair smell good while slowly tearing it to shreds. I reccomend going to a salon and asking for the good stuff. If you can't afford that, just use head and shoulders like everyone else and maybe get your hair a new style.



Hair tips PLZ???

you should get a layered cut to just below your shoulders for something different. then get side-swept bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security