Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair help!!?

Sooo when I wask my hair then get out of the shower I usually let my hair air dry for a little while cause hair dryers just fry up my hair so I try to not to use one that much. But anyway, when I get out of the shower and brush my hair, it feels like stringy. I can't think of a better word to describe it. I don't know if it's product build up or if my hair is just being dull (maybe it's gotten used to the shampoo I've been using or something). What do you think it is? And what do you think is the best way to fix this?? Thanks so much!!



Hair help!!?

use a ditengler and when you put conditioner in your hair let it sit for about ten minutes and then wash it out that should help!!!



Hair help!!?

That is a product build up. A good way to solve that would be to stop some of the products for a little while and see what happens.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security