Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thin, stick straight - hair..ahh!?

I have had the thinnest and straighest hair since i was born. I always go thru a stage where i have a hard time picking out how i want to cut my hair because i dont know what will look good with the type of hair i have. I always do searches on it or ask people and they really dont help much. I have had really long hair with no real style and ive had shorter hair with alot of layer razor look--i REALLY want that medium-long wavy layer look and i was wondering how would i achieve that if i have such thin straight hair. I dont even have to brush my hair...If i were to go to the salon and ask to make my hair look wavy, you think they would know what im talking about? or if it was even possible?



Thin, stick straight - hair..ahh!?

Get some layers to make your hair thicker. When you blow dry it, use volumizing mousse and dry it upside down while scrunching it to add volume.



Have a side fringe or short layers at the front of your hair to give your hair more style.



If all else fails get a perm to get curly/wavy hair.



Ask a hair stylist or hair dresser for ideas and tips on what will suit you and what would go well on your hair, as they will know best.



Thin, stick straight - hair..ahh!?

Really long layer cut and lots of hair gel/products tha volumize hair. Use blowdryer while you tilt your head upside down and never brush the root when styling.



Thin, stick straight - hair..ahh!?

You need to find a good stylist that understands you needs and your hair. You sound like you have MY hair -- years of frustration. I finally found a picture of a style I loved (sounds like the one you are describing) and worked with the stylist. She layered my har (long layers) and used the largest and next-to-largest rollers to PERM my hair for a BODY perm only. I now use LARGE hot rollers and mousse and have the style I love.



Thin, stick straight - hair..ahh!?

go to a stylist and get a layered cut, with a perm or body wave.



then, buy some volumizing shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security