Thursday, June 17, 2010

What can I do for static-y hair?

My hair ALWAYS has *horrible* static no matter what I do. I can't even brush my hair. I've tried a lot of things, like spraying hairspray on my brush, but nothing works. Does anyone know of anything I can do or a product I can buy?



What can I do for static-y hair?

omg.



i've had the same problem as you for, well, ever. lol.



it sucks.



i've tried products and a lot of them dont work.



like, i was using pomade for a while, but it can make your hair look too greasy if you put too much on or don't apply it right, and hairspray, well, it doesnt work.



but for the last few months i've been using dove products.



theres one thats in a blue bottle, and i run that through my hair while its still damp and then i blow dry it, and run some of this anti friz stuff in it when its dry.



http://www.dove.us/your_hair/cream_smoot...



you can probably get it at wal mart or rite aid.



http://www.dove.us/your_hair/cream_smoot...



it helps my hair, maybe it will for you too.



:)



What can I do for static-y hair?

put gel in your hair when its still wet



What can I do for static-y hair?

when your hair is dry, try smoothing a little hair serum on your hair.



try using one that is designed for frizz.



What can I do for static-y hair?

use a leave in conditioner and a shine serum



What can I do for static-y hair?

You can try putting some lotion on your hands and afterwards run your hands over your hair. It not only helps with the static and frizz it also adds some shine.



What can I do for static-y hair?

They make shampoos for that kind of problem. I have no idea what they are called but you should look for them at drug stores.



Good luck!



What can I do for static-y hair?

You might also try a dryer sheet.



What can I do for static-y hair?

I rub a dryer sheet over my hair of my brush. It really helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security