Thursday, June 17, 2010

Growing Hair?

my hair is up to my neck and its not growing. well it is, but its growing so slow. i want to grow it faster. so if i brush my hair 100 times everyday will it grow? how long will it grow? how fast will it grow? i really miss my long hair, but i wanted to see what i looked like with short hair which is the reason i cut it, and i look ok, but i look better with longer hair. my grade 8 graduation is coming up in less than 2 months and i want to have long hair, without getting extensions. please help!



Growing Hair?

Yeah, you're going to need extensions. I doubt you can grow your hair really long in 2 months.



Either that, or think of something really nice to do to your hair for your graduation.



Growing Hair?

get it trimmed. when you trim your hair it makes it grow faster.



Growing Hair?

try a shampoo and conditioner that specializes in lengthening hair. i suggest GARNIER FRUCTIS: length and strength. Its not a miracle worker, your not going to have super long hair overnight. But, it will be hopefully a little past your shoulders. I know how you feel, my 8 grade graduation is coming up too. If my advice doesn't work, then i don't know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security