Sunday, June 20, 2010

NEED HAIR HELP!!!!! thanks?

I straighten my hair pretty much everyday which is bad i know. but I always get little tiny tangles at the bottom of my hair, even after I brush it out! they seem to form in within 10 minutes after brushing my hair completely! what are they?!



NEED HAIR HELP!!!!! thanks?

its called heat damage. from being blown dry and then havin a flat iron put on it, it causes heat damage. i had the same problem and i see it alot at work. your best bet is to let your hair air dry if possible and then straighten it after. that way, if your goin to damage it - its not twice as bad. make sure you keep up on your haircuts too. it will make it more healty if you do.



NEED HAIR HELP!!!!! thanks?

Try using a product that smooths because it will help with the tangles. A serum with an ingredient that ends in -ithicone (a form of silicone that keeps your hair smooth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security