Sunday, June 20, 2010

SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 1?

ok, here is the list of symptoms i have going on with my scalp and hair.1)itchy scalp. if i don't wash it for a day, the itching will occur particularly in the back of my head and the top front).



2) large flakes but they do not fall out. they stay on my scalp and gets tangle into my hair. after i get out of the shower, the flakes are still there and my hair isn't dry yet. 3)hair loss. i have have THICK, curly, long, dry, frizzy hair and i would lose strands of hair just by sitting down on the computer. i understand that you lose 100 strands a day but i think i'm losing more. when i brush my hair, i can fill up the brush with just my hair. after taking a shower, i can cover the drain with just my hair. i would find my hair in places i never though i would. i.e. my daughter's diaper.4)red spots. i would feel a build up of skin in a spot if i run my fingers through my hair. if i pick that skin off, it leaves a red spot that bleeds too. I don't know what shampoo i should use or what it is.



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 1?

It Sounds Like A Fungal Infection See A Doctor Or A Dematologist.



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 1?

Go to a doctor. I've had the flaky thing, but not the spots, and it was just my eczema building up.



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 1?

i would call the doctor immediately to set an appointment , but in the meantime try using selsum blue or neutrogena, don't panic though...hope that helps a little :D



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 1?

Try adding more calcium, magnesium, and lots of vitamin A to your diet. Especially if you have dry skin also.



SERIOUS SCALP/HAIR ISSUES!! please read!! PART 1?

Hair vitamins and a good conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security