Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have really curly, frizzy, and thick hair, what do I do to straighten it?

My hair is extremely poofy and frizzy. I can straighten with a straightener but my hair comes out really frizzy and poofy. Also I do not like using a lot of products because it dries out my scalp really bad, so if you have any ideas as to what I can do I really need some advice. Everyday I just brush my hair out in the shower then pull it back in a loose bun (which, no matter how much gel and defrizzer i put in, turns out frizzy by the middle of the day). If anyone has any advice then you are truly god!!!



I have really curly, frizzy, and thick hair, what do I do to straighten it?

NEVER use a HAIR DRYER and use a REMINGTON hair straightener ! !



I have really curly, frizzy, and thick hair, what do I do to straighten it?

try using a flat iron



I have really curly, frizzy, and thick hair, what do I do to straighten it?

Okay so what you should probably do first is try using some anti-frizz shappoo and conditioner. You should use a decent amount of conditioner so your hair doesn't dry out.



Put your hair in a towel for like 10 minutes. Then towel dry it. NEVER USE A HAIR DRYER. Then when you straighten it take just a small chunk of your hair comb your hair throughly. While you are combing part of that hair then start straightening it (the comb is still in your hair.) After you do that, you should put some anti-frizz serum on to soften your hair and smooth it.



For best results, wash your hair at night so you can sleep on your hair. Use a satin pillow.



Hope it works out for you! I do the same thing (although I don't have curly hair) and it works out for me. =]



I have really curly, frizzy, and thick hair, what do I do to straighten it?

I use the Maxiglide Iron by Maxius. It works really well on straightening hair quickly and easily in one step.



I love mine, truly. It's the best iron out there for curly girls like us.



Aveda finishing cream is also a great product to use when you are straightening. It gives your hair a nice shine and smooths out any flyaways or frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security