Thursday, June 17, 2010

Growing hair long... help!?

This is what I do to my hair... is there anything else I can do to promote hair growth? Can I do anything else? It grew in about 3.5 cm = 1.4 in a month. I don't think I can really do much more.. it seems to grow more then most.



I bleach my hair (it may seem bad)



Take Biotin



Do not blow dry



Brush my hair only once around just to untangle... I have bangs so I obviously brush them...



condition and shampoo everyday



other things...



I have really oily hair even when bleached



I honestly don't have split ends if thats possible... I don't even know what one looks like.. my stepmother says I have really healthy hair, so I believe her she is a hairdresser and shes pretty straight-forward with everything else



I have naturally pin-straight hair



Bleaching my hair actually seems to make it grow longer



My hair is still baby soft and has a healthy sheen



Growing hair long... help!?

massage your scalp when you shampoo and condition



supposedly it stimulates the hair follicles to make it grow faster



Growing hair long... help!?

have a hair cut



Growing hair long... help!?

Hair is made from protein, so try eating protein rich food like eggs, fish and reduce the stress in your daily life. More tips at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...



Growing hair long... help!?

Massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security