Friday, November 27, 2009

Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it. When I brush my hair it looks okay at first, but then it gets all tangled and messed up before I get where I'm going. I always wear my hair down (I got it cut in layers, but I never fix it and I'm going to just get it cut to one length). My hair is just a tiny bit past my shoulders. I don't know what to do with my hair and I would like some reccomendations. Is there a way to get my hair to stay in place and look like it does when I have just brushed it? Oh, by the way, I have straight hair that doesn't have body or hold curl. Does anyone have any suggestions?



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

seems to me like it's just really unhealthy...you're either using the wrong conditioner or not using any at all...use a detangler leave-in conditioner...and if you're not getting trims every 4-6 weeks, that means that your split ends have split pretty high and you have to make a decision to get them all cut off or wait until they all grow out while regularly getting trims...if your hair is fine, you shouldn't be gettin layers, whoever cut your hair should've known that as a stylist...it should all be the same length layers only going as high as 90 degrees from your scalp (your stylist knows what that means)...as for flat hair, use a round brush to blow dry hair after it's 80% dry...don't use more hairspray (especially if it has alcohol in it) because it will damage your hair more!!!



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

try a layerd cut with a razor sleep on a satin/ slik pillow blow dry with some kind of product



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

I would definately use some thickening styling products on this and definately dry your hair upside down. If it doesn't hold a curl, try spraying that part of your hair with a styling spray before you curl it, then use the curling iron. Have you tried those soft rollers that you can sleep in for a little oomph? I would also definately invest in some hairspray.



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

uhh maybe



buy the bedhead afterparty smoothing cream.



it's amazing and keepy your hair nice and like



untangled. just the price is a little high...



but i think it's worth it.



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

use gel. it doesnt hold curls? maybe the curling iron you use isnt hot enough. if your hair is thick you should have the iron set to AT LEAST 40 degrees.



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

Go to a professional stylist. Tell them you want a new look that will enhance your features.



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

Hi



Go to your stylist, or someone a friend whose hair you admire recommends and ask her for help. She will be able to really look at your hair and recommend the best products for your fine hair. I would not suggest the razor cut as it makes the ends finer yet, and it can look frizzy as it grows out or if it is not done properly. Have her recommend products that work for her when she does your hair. Good luck, and let me know how it works out !



Boring Hair!!!!!!!?

After you take a shower get some mousse on your hand and run your fingers through your hair. This will create volume. let your hair air dry about 80%. Blow dry your hair on low for about 5 minutes. That should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security