Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is a mess!!!! Help me!!?

I have very L-O-N-G blonde hair and I REALLY need help. I take a shower every day and never can keep my hair tangle free. I keep my hair up in a braid all day and I can't ever have it down without it getting all messy, freaky, and knotty. Even when it is in a pony tail, it is a disaster. I use a product called "Biosilk", and it helps when I brush my hair but it can't prevent future knotts. I also use coconut oil in my hair to keep it straight when I have no time to brush it all the way through. My hair is getting thicker as we speak, so i really need help fast. If you have any suggestions on things that can prevent future knotts, PLEASE POST THEM ASAP!!! Guten Tagg.... Vielen Dank f鐪塺 Ihre Zeit.



(ps) Cutting my hair is not an option...nor dreading.



My hair is a mess!!!! Help me!!?

The longer your hair is the worst the knots will be. Have you thought about long layers.



Another thing is stop using hot water to wash and rinse your hair. Hot water will dry it out and make it tangle. Use cool water. It will close the cuticle and help it stay moist, and shinny. Use a leave in,detangle conditioner w. your biosilk. I live by biosilk it is the bomb.



15 yr stylist



My hair is a mess!!!! Help me!!?

try a leave in condtioner. always comb the conditioner thru your hair while your hair is wet.



My hair is a mess!!!! Help me!!?

definetely uaussie it smooths out hair and get big sexy hair detangler it lasts all day long



you could also get long layers u dont even have to cut any major length off also ask them to thin ur layers



good luck



My hair is a mess!!!! Help me!!?

I would go to your local salon and pick up some Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo and Super Skinny Conditioner and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. The Super Skinny line helps to smooth out your cuticle making it easier to wash and brush. Never brush your hair when its wet. It will make your hair break. If you get a Super Skinny Shampoo and Conditoner in the largest size it will cost about $25 dollars about 20 euros. It will work wonders with your hair. I use it and love it. When you use the shampoo put a small dollop on your palm and rub between hands then rub onto hair in a circular motion to get really sudsy. The Paul Mitchelle Super Skinny Shampoo and Conditioner is really highly concentrated so you need less. Good Luck. Also try to do a hot oil treatment about once a week and shampoo every other day and condition every day.



My hair is a mess!!!! Help me!!?

When u shower put conditioner in and comb thru it it makes it nice and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security