Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have tangle problembs w/ my hair?

ive tried so many different shampoos and brushing my hair constantly and detanglers(spray). im hair is always really tangly and snarly it gets like that really esily. ill brush it and then 20 minuts later its like i never even brushed it. it dosnt mattter how much i brush it. my hair is natural a little wavy at teh ends. its less tangly when i leave it natural. but when i straighten it its liek a nightmare.it should be better when its starightned..but its not. im 14 so i dont htink this should be happeneing? fyi my hair is dyed and im letting it go bak to its normal color



WHAT CAN I DO...SO THIS CHANGES?!?...IM SICK OF THIS



any remomended shamposs or anything ..anything HELP



I have tangle problembs w/ my hair?

It's probably too dry. Use Garnier Fructis Moisture Works DEEP Conditioner once a week. Let it sit in your hair for 10 minutes after you rinse out the shampoo.



When it's wet, use a detangling spray. The key is to get the fruity-smelling sprays meant for kids because they work the best.



THEN, when your hair gets snarly, DON'T USE A COMB! If you have curly hair or wavy hair, you are not supposed to brush or comb it while it's dry. Instead, gently work out the tangles using a pick comb or even a pencil. (NOT YOUR FINGERS)



When you DO comb it, make sure you use a durable WIDE-TOOTH comb. Good luck!



I have tangle problembs w/ my hair?

if your hair gets poof it is ok to use your fingers. also try detangler. any brand is fine. they are all the same mostly. just a different bottle and scent:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security