Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Problems!!?

Every night wash my hair and let it dry while I'm sleeping, because a hair drier doesn't work on my hair. In the morning,when my hair is dry, I spray heat protaction spray on my hair. I blow dry it to make the spray dry on my hair. Then I straighten my hair. After that I put Anti- Frizz Creme on my hair, to make my frizz go away and to keep my hair straight. I have naturally REALLY wavy and curly hair. The problm is that after a few hours my hair is straight but very poofy. The poofiness go away after i brush my hair. But I can't brush my hair when I am at school. How do I make my hair non-poofy??? Please help because school starts back this Friday and I don't want to look bad!



Hair Problems!!?

Well, it depends if you want your hair to go curly or straight. I have very curly hair, and if I want it straight I go right to the brush, dryer, straightening balm and flatiron. I find Chi makes a very good flatiron - expensive, but very worth it.



Being naturally curly is a different story - THROW THAT HAIR DRYER AWAY! Shower at night, DO NOT wash your conditioner out, and sleep with it wet. In the morning, style your hair with some water and your favourite product, but no gels or hairsprays. I usually usethe curly creme from Modern Organic Products, or the Finest Oil Non Oil for Wizards (yes, it is really called that) by Davines. I wet my hair, work some stuff in, then pin it up while I'm getting ready for the rest of my day. Right before I leave I shake it out, and it looks great all day.



If you want more curly hair help, a really informative site is www.naturallycurly.com. Good luck!



Hair Problems!!?

well just wash ur hair.. let it dry... then iron it.... it wont get poofy or anything..... thats what i do it helpz my hair to stay real striaght



Hair Problems!!?

well, there are hair products out there that are meant to reduce frizziness (or poofiness) in hair.....try searching online or goin to a hair salon and asking them if they have any good products for your "hair problems".....hope that helped! :-)



Hair Problems!!?

what kind of straightener do you use?



Hair Problems!!?

Have you tried brushing your hair out while blow drying it then flat ironing it? That would be my suggestion, or maybe get it thinned by a professional to remove some of the poofy and help it lay flatter.



Hair Problems!!?

I'm guessing you live in Florida? Try Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture. When you let it dry overnight, put it up in a ponytail right before you go to bed. Don't blow dry it in the morning, towel dry it and try to straighten it less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security