Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair! Please help me.?

How do I get my hair to grow evenly. It is so uneven and it's killing me. My hair used to be very long but stupid mistakes like brushing your hair when its wet with a hard brush took my hair out. So its medium length now. Besides growing it even what products do you suggest i use that will help my hair grow more. I do try not to put heat on it or brush or comb it much. Inexpensive things plz, im on a budgets (fathers!!)



My hair! Please help me.?

I would heat up coditioner for 30 seconds in the microwave and comb through your whole hair (like in the commertails where the people have dye on there hair) and leave it on for 30-60 minutes than rince it out untill the water is clear! That will help restore the damage to your hair! And get your hair cut like once evert 2 months!



My hair! Please help me.?

Just get it cut every 6-8 weeks wash and condition it every day and it should be fine!!! Good luck!!!!



My hair! Please help me.?

there are some minerals you could use but god! how bads your hair!



My hair! Please help me.?

try using a mousterizing conditioner and shampoo to rejuvenate your hair. also make sure to get it cut every 6 weeks and be gentle with your hair. Depending on ur hair type the hair should grow back quickly also try Pantene shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair. gl!



My hair! Please help me.?

well you need to keep getting it trimmed every 6-8 weeks..use a deep conditioner reccommended by your stylist..get a wide tooth comb and when you get out of the shower use that to comb out your hair..when you condition your hair rinse it with cool water..it helps lock in the moisture and close up the pores in your hair to keep out the polution in the air..good luck



My hair! Please help me.?

prenatal pills.



My hair! Please help me.?

If you don't want to spend a fortune, try Pantene Pro-V conditioner...it's pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security