Friday, November 27, 2009

Frizzy hair???

Everyday when I get up and brush my hair, it gets frizzy. I hate it. I don't know why it does this, i use good shampoos and conditioners...i even bought a anti-frizz smoothing conditioner today...(yet to see how it works)...yet it gets frizzy everyday when i brush it...i even add a little water to my brush and that helps a little but not for long....The only way that it doesn't get frizzy at all is when I brush my hair after a shower when its still wet and blowdry it.



I have fine, long hair. I was thinking, is there any other way I can get my hair to NOT get frizzy?? Blowdrying and combing my LONG hair every night after a shower is time consuming, time that i usually don't have. Any help? THANKS.



Frizzy hair???

Use a wide tooth comb and don't wash your hair everyday. I curl iron lightly the frizzy parts.(I found that Finess works well for me.) I never blow dry my hair it makes it worse let it dry naturally put some light hairdressing on it when its still wet.



Frizzy hair???

if your hair is naturally curly it will just get frizzy when you brush it



Frizzy hair???

you could probably get a spray like a hairspray or gel and just put it on your frizz, or you can also straighten it down. the same thing happens to me and i hate it.



Frizzy hair???

LOREA'L GEL



IT WORKS GREAT 4 ME.



Frizzy hair???

Mine too hun. Try using Enjoy liquid spray. Also use some John Frieda products, I have thick and frizzy hair and it works great!!



Frizzy hair???

Don't brush your hair. Pick it. If you brush it it will get frizzy.



Frizzy hair???

maybe you should take a shower in the mornin and then at night to like i do



Frizzy hair???

herbal essence hair spray



good luck



Frizzy hair???

the only thing that works for me is to flat iron my hair.



Frizzy hair???

You could try to tame your hair by puting cap like things on my brother had this problem and this helped him



Frizzy hair???

if you use anti frizz moose after you shower it would reduce if not stop the fizz



good luck



(:



Frizzy hair???

put it in plaits or twists before you go t bed



your hair will be wavy not frizzy



put hairspray on your brush also



Frizzy hair???

either dont brush it as much(i know that sounds gross but it works) or put like mouse or hair stuff on it.



http://www.spaprivatelabel.com/proddetai...



this place has really good hair stuff. i would get something for frizz control.



---hope this helps =]



Frizzy hair???

did you try the john frieda anti-frizz serum? it's supposed to work wonders



Frizzy hair???

dont brush your hair



i have hair like yours



use a curl enchancing mousse or



HAIR STRAIGHTNERRRR



try to use mousse or hair serum.



try to use a conditoner thats moisturizing.



it works for me.



Frizzy hair???

I have really frizzy hair, too, but I found that putting a serum such as Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine Leave-In Serum (see link below) in my hair while it's damp, before I blow dry it, helps a LOT. Leave-in conditioners work pretty well, too.



Frizzy hair???

cut all of your hair that will halp



Frizzy hair???

ghd striaghtners there the best cost about 鎷?00 but they r the best n last long, n dn't put water on ur hair when ur brushing it n try hair wax n stuff like that



Frizzy hair???

i have the same exact hair and problem as you



products: ausie 3 minute miracle



ideas:dont blowdry your hair towel dry it while you do your homework or something, once your hair is kind of dry but not to dry put it in a braid and keep it in when you go to be and take it out in the morning and then brush your hair! i dont now why but those tequnics always work for me!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!\oh yeah if you use hairspray STOP it only makes the frizzyness worse



Frizzy hair???

you have to stop brushing you hair. my hair is the same way. when you get out of the shower use a comb.



if you wanna wash your hair the night b4 flat iron it in the morning (chemical free) still us a comb. this works for me. is your hair curly? mine is. sometimes i use this cream, i put it in my hair when i get out of the shower. it is called Sunsilk defrizz in a green bottle . And it's not sticky. It's like 3 bucks. Then put some mousse in (not cheap mousse). and a little bit o hairspray and you should be good.



Frizzy hair???

Water accomplishes the OPPOSITE of calming frizzy hair, and I learned that the hard way. The water ends up evaporating and re-incarnating the frizz all over again.



I would have to say that the only thing keeping my frizz in control is a Corioliss hair straightener. Use it when your hair is bone dry. It's EASY, it smoothes and shines, and it removes all excess moisture from the hair without burning it. Retail it'll cost you $125-$200, but eBay it for roughly $60. It's worth it.



Tame minor frizzies with Frizz-Ease, but don't go crazy with that stuff.



Curly hair? Go with the mousse.



Frizzy hair???

hmm sounds like someone i know cough cough me. . . unfortunantly! but I don't know if you tried this yet but john frieda straight ahead. . Works wonders i swear. . Also try a hot oil treatment (like 50 cents) at beauty stores. I used that and it puts moisture back into hair. Also this is what i do every single time i take a shower.



Brush out hair



Apply anti frizz serum



Apply a light mouse



brush again



Put into pony tail



skip and inch put a pony tail holder around hair



keep going down the ponytail just like that



then sleep on it!



So much less frizz!



GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THIS HELPS!



best answer? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security