Friday, November 27, 2009

My long hair is a dredlock disaster! help!?

My hair is very long and I have dyed it but it wasnt that that did the damage. It was the bleach that was put into it ONCE in the under layers on my hair. If i dont brush my hair it goes into dredlocks especially in the morning. I have been using pantene for about 2 months and people have been telling me its really bad on my hair. What shampoo could I use to maintain my hair? I need something that cleanses, moisturises and detangled really good. My hair is long, straight and black but touching or brushing it is like brushing your hands through a hedge. What could I do to prevent it from tangling? Brands, methods ANYTHING HELLLPPP



My long hair is a dredlock disaster! help!?

1) Get a hair cut. Even if it's just a trim. Hair is WAY easier to handel when its shorter.



2) But a moisturising shampoo and conditioner. Try all sorts, dont just SETTLE for one. They all do different things.



3) Make sure you leave conditioner in for 5 mins. It helps.



4) Wash every 2-4 days.



5) Get a good paddle brush. They brush out tangles REALLY easily.



6) Also, make sure your hair is brushed and dry before you go to sleep. Hair tangles more easily when it's wet, so dont sleep in wet hair.



Hope I helped.



My long hair is a dredlock disaster! help!?

well to start with your hair needs a really good cut so have severel inches cut of it. Once you have done that try using reallydeep condintioners and hair masks after washing. for shmpoo i reccomend charles worthington its really nice and they all smell gorgeous. hope i help. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!xxx



My long hair is a dredlock disaster! help!?

Anything? Helllppp?



End all your hair worries with a nice Buzz Cut. You'll love the freedom, and the hair-free look is an authentic tribal style for women of color.



My long hair is a dredlock disaster! help!?

i have long black hair too



i think u should cut it for a while and when u think ur hair is better



u can grow it againif u wanna



very tedious



but short hair is a lot easier to handle it looks nice tooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security