Friday, November 27, 2009

Questions about spiked hair?

Just cut my hair real short... about an inch, maybe less. I decided to spike it. So what I do is put some gel on my hand and run it through my hair by brushing it back with my hands. Well, it stays up through 1-2 o'clock, but by then the gel has worn out and the hair's sticking up, but not really spiked and "gelly." I use the 10 (MAX) hold gel.



1) How much gel to put on?



2) Should I make individual spikes, or just do them all at once?



Questions about spiked hair?

Dude, no one uses gel anymore, totally 80s. Try some sculpting paste, I like Redken's Rough Paste 12 and Concrete 22. Try doing the spikes all at once and individually. You'll have to work it out for yourself, what works best for your hair.



Questions about spiked hair?

you can also use joico hair glu also referred to as ice. if you wanna see spiked hair i have pics on my myspace with my hair in spikes. myspace.com/menchi_san Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security