Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELP! my hair is falling out?

My hair has been falling out alot lately...Mostly when it's wet and when I brush my hair there is alot of hair in my brush..and my hair has thinned out alot. I dyed my hair last month and also srtaighten it often..it's really dry and damaged. What can I do to fix this? Help! :(



HELP! my hair is falling out?

you need to put some protein on your hair..its from the dying...i have had this problem myself...dying hair is really bad for your hair...especially if you do it too often....so take your head wet it and then put egg whites on your head and let that sit for 15-30 minutes with a plastic cap..then shampoo and condition...you can do this once a week..this is the cheap way...their are products out there with protein..silk protein and keratin



HELP! my hair is falling out?

go to a dermatologist



HELP! my hair is falling out?

crazy - but it works - shampoo hair- rinse - aplly vinegar (yes, vinegar) to ends of hair - leave on couple of mins - rinse - shampoo again - condition - u will not have a smell as long as u shampoo %26amp; cond hair - this corrects any split end damage - (u can buy vin. 4 less than a $1) we recommend it to our clients with damaged hair - just try it - and c if u cant tell a difference in a couple of wks



HELP! my hair is falling out?

If your hair is not falling out just in spots,than more than likely you are just seeing server breakage!! This is most likely from straighting your hair too much.Do you use a Thermal protective spray??? Never flat iron without it!!!



HELP! my hair is falling out?

crack ann egg on your head let the blood dribble down.... LL jk



HELP! my hair is falling out?

I guess the response anyone could give you would depend on your age. If you're pretty young and the women in your family don't experience male-pattern hair loss, I would venture to say that maybe you just damaged your hair with the dyeing and constant straightening. Nutrition and stress could also be an issue. Make sure you're getting enough iron, B vitamins and protein in your diet.



I think everyone loses a lot of hair in the shower and while brushing (I know I do). I guess you would have do worry depending on how your hairs falling out. Is it from the roots or is it breaking off mid-strand? If it's breakage, it's probably from the stress you've been putting your hair through. Try obstaining from applying heat and chemical from your hair and see where that gets you.



But you'll need to use your best judgement on this one. Did you're hair start thinning out as soon as you started dyeing it? Is this something you've only experienced just recently? If not, you may also consider making an appointment with a dermatologist.



HELP! my hair is falling out?

There is a product called Aphogee, I haven't tried it but so far I'm hearing really nice things about it. It stops breakage for six weeks.



HELP! my hair is falling out?

Hair falls due to genetic reasons, stress, pollution, thyroid imbalance, chemicals in hair styling products and lack of proper nutrition. Home remedies are cheap , natural and without any side effects. Some of the home remedies for treating hair fall are:



1.Apply the white of a raw egg on the hair for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with a shampoo. A mixture of lemon juice and egg white could also be used to strengthen the roots of hair.



2. Massage the head with oil for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with a shampoo. A hot oil massage with olive oil will also help.



3.Apply a mixture of lemon juice and juice of amla to the scalp. This also helps control dandruff in the hair



4. Boil neem leaves in water for an hour and let it cool. Wash the hair with this water. Alternately neem oil can be mixed with coconut oil and massaged where there is hair fall



5. The juice of fresh coriander can be massaged onto the scalp will reduce hair loss.



6. Ensure that you eat nutritious food, with plenty of leafy vegetables. Have a soya milk drink and multivitamin tablets if you do not have time to have a healthy breakfast.



7. Apply conditioner only to your hair not to the scalp or hair roots. The conditioner could damage your hair. Henna (mehandi) will help control hair loss.



8.Try to reduce the stress and tension in your life, learn to relax. Stress causes hair loss.



I hope these remedies solve your problem



HELP! my hair is falling out?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security