Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Falling Out..Help!?

My hair has been falling out alot lately...Mostly when it's wet and when I brush my hair there is alot of hair in my brush..and my hair has thined out alot. I dye my hair often and also blow dry it..could it just be dry and damaged? What can I do to fix this? Help! :(



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

I dye my hair often and this happens to me too. The best thing that I have found is to find a good shampoo and conditioner specially made for colored hair. These will strengthen your hiar, and bring out the shine of your dye.



The type of shampoo and conditioner I use, though not made specifically for color treated hair, is Garnier Fructiss: Length and Strength (or Long and Strong) I have been using this for about 2 months now, and have noticed a decrease in the amount of hair I shed.



Just so you know, it is normal for a person to lose 100 to 150 strands a day. Hair growth may change during pregnancy, with childbirth, or during menopause.



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

Have you been under a great deal of stress lately? History of thyroid problems in the family? Are you menopausal? If you are seeing bald spots then you should schedule an appt. with your doctor and have some bloodwork done. Even if you aren't and to ease your mind and give your hairbrush a break, schedule one anyway.



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

it seems to me your hair is damaged from being over processed, stop coloring it so much. i know cause i have the same problem with my hair. is it breakin from the midle of the hair strand of from the top? if its falling out of your head then that is adifferent story but if its breakin in half or in pieces, you need to condition it a lottt and leave that conditioner in your hair for a good 10 minutes, atleas every other day. a good product to use is biosilk. it will make your hair feel silky and not as dry



biosilk ALSO makes shampoos and conditioners for brittle hair like yours, i would most def. try this product.!



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

hi,



i had the same problem as you do! i had my thyroid tested and a bunch of other health tests done, and turns out it was stress that was causing it. I would suggest finding some stress relieving activity to allow your body to get rid of the stress in a healthy way, then eat healthy foods and drink lots of water!! but also to be safe you should go have your thyroid checked.



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

You color your hair i see. You will need Color Protection Shampoo %26amp; Condition.



I had the same problem my hair sound just like your's. I went to the Dr. office and we work on it nothing work... Then my AVON girl told me about Color Protection for color hair. Now I don't have no problems with it...



I would go the the AVON brand it works great I used diffenrt kinds of Shampoo and Condition..But the AVON works the best for my hair...



Heres the girl I buy from,, I hope you have a look



www.youravon.com/ahouse



Good luck,



Angel Star



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

It doesn't sound like its a medical issue - but you can always talk to a doctor to really rule that out. Dyeing your hair often burns the hair and makes it very easy to break. Try using a spray in conditioner after your shower.. this will make your hair softer and will help detangle it so that your brush doesn't have to do all the work. Also, try to use a lower heat on your hair dryer to reduce the damage it causes (sure it will take longer to dry it but im sure its a worth while trade off). And lastly, use a hot oil treatment or deep conditioner once in a while - this is very helpful in making brittle hair become more healthy, softer and it looks great.



Hair Falling Out..Help!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup



Hairremoval/ /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ hair highlighting /Weightloss /etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security