Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Help Please!?

So I have naturally curly,wavy and frizzy hair. I take showers at night because I'm not a morning person.



Tonight I took a shower and when I got out, I flipped my hair upside down and combed my fingers through it. Then I put in a little bit of the Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizziness stuff (in the orange bottle). Then I put my hair up in a bun.



Do you think this will keep in the curls without making it wavy and puffy?



What should I do tomorrow morning when it comes time to brush my hair?



Help please!



Hair Help Please!?

you need to get some kind of detangler and do not brush it you need a pic and a spray bottle of water are leave in conditioner. just dampen you hair a little and scrunch it. if you run a brush through really curly hair it is only going to get frizzy.



Hair Help Please!?

You shouldn't put product in your hair at night.



The bun will help with the curls. Another option is to braid it.



In the morning just open your hair and lightly comb through it, to seperate the curls. Then style it as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security