Friday, November 27, 2009

What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

My eldest daughter has very long, wavy hair and is slightly curly (especially when humid) - my hair is the same way. Lately her hair has become so massively tangled she screams if I or my husband come anywhere near her with a brush. I guess I had the same problem when I was little but my mom doesn't remember what kind of detangler she used.



Both my daughters have gorgeous hair - when it's brushed - and Jenna is in need of some very strong detangler. This morning I wouldn't let her go to her dad's office with him because the back of her head looked like a bird's nest, she refused to let me brush her hair and she was very upset to see her older brothers and little sister go without her.



I remember very vividly all the times my mother held me down just to brush out my hair and how much it hurt and how much I screamed and it lasted up until 5th grade! I do not want my girls to have to go through the same thing.



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

Try plenty of ordinary conditioner after shampooing. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. Then use a WIDE tooth comb to comb through. If it's still too bad, Suave and L'oreal both make great kids spray detanglers. You can use it on wet or dry hair.



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

Johnson and Johnson has a baby shampoo now that is a detangler shampoo as well. We use it on our boys just since it is so gentle for their eyes, but I use it on occasion to get all that all over clean and my hair comes out just fine (and comb-able) and Its cheap!



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

My daughter has very fine textured hair, but its thick and tangles easily.What I have found that helps her is to put a little bit of conditioner in her hair. Then I spray it with Johnsons No More Tears detangler, and comb through it with a fine tooth comb. We will often sing and play games in the mirror while doing this to distract her. For the really nasty tangles i will hold her hair above the tangle while combing, to help keep from tugging at her scalp.



Conditioner, if you don't already use it, will make a huge difference. I swear by the no more tears detangler. If that doesn't work, theres a product made by Aussie called slip that works well. if i remember correctly its in a white bottle with purple lettering, but its been a year or so since I've used it.



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

I use Johnson's Extra Detangling 2 in 1 shampoo (it's an orangy/red color). I also use the Johnson's spray on her hair when it is wet and a comb to brush it. My daughter had red, tight curled hair.... VERY tight curls. I have found that that works GREAT!



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

My daughter is three she will be four in October and she has long beautiful hair and she is very proud of it. We have used several different types of danglers on her hair. I like the Johnson's no more tangles. The lady who cuts my daughter hair also told me to get Infusium 23 put a little in a spray bottle and mix it with water and it is a good detangler. The Infusium comes in big bottle at Wal-Mart or Kroger and it will last a long time. I have also Biolage and it works great.



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

We use Suave For Kids spray-in detangler. Try using a wide toothed comb or pick rather than a brush, spray her hair until it almost feels wet, then start combing at the ends and gradually work your way up.



You don't say what sort of shampoo you use, but avoid those combination shampoo and conditioners.



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

1-I wash my babies hair with pantene pro v extra straight shampoo and conditioner (in summer time I try to give them a bath in the morning that helps a lot, somedays bed time too)



2-then I use L'oreal kids tangle tamer, for wet %26amp; dry hair



It works perfect even in Orlando with all the humidity!!



My two girsl 2 and 3 years olde went in to the same "do not touch my hair" period but now they are ok...



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

We use the Equate brand (from Walmart), which smells nice and works great on both my girl's hair. My 8 year old has slighly wavy, thick hair, and this product works great to get out the constant tangles she gets.



What would be the best hair detangler for a three year old?

My girls have long, thick, curly hair. The detangler doesn't work as well as combing/brushing while in the bath with wet hair and conditioner. I use adult conditioner on them and it works great. One solution to morning fuzzys is a silk pillow case. The hair doesn't seem to tangle as much. Another idea is a pony tail at night. Get the girls started on the brushing while in the bath routine. My nine year old is in the bath right now brushing conditioner through her hair! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security