Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair dilema...?

Ok.. from using hair products, my straightner, hair dryer and coloring my hair my hair is extremely damaged!! So bad that all I have to do is brush my hair and the ends of my hair fall off. ew. bad I know. I am going to get my hair trimmed BuT even trimming my hair won't get all the bad ends off. I was thinking about getting my hair cut really short so that my hair is completely healthy but my boyfriend does not want me to get my hair cut short AT ALL!!! And I personally don't want to cut my hair short either but I don't know what else to do. Is there anyway I can get my hair into health with out cutting?!?!



Hair dilema...?

Cut about 1-2" off. Then, go to Target and buy the best moisturizing shampoos and conditioners as possible (I recommend the Dove moisture line, in addition to Nexon), then get a heat protectant spray (I like tresemme). Refrain from blowdrying your hair as much (every other day, maybe?) and only striaghten your hair once a week. Try to hold off on coloring it as much.



Good luck



Hair dilema...?

cut it. I dont think there is much you can do about you problem. it sounds kinda nasty...but if your bf isnt going to date u if u cut ur hair, hes not worth the trouble. good luck!! i am so sorry about you hair



Hair dilema...?

Well what I think would help, would be to get exstintions, and while your hair is growing, it will look styling, and once your hair has grown long enough, cut off all of the damaged areas, and the new hair won't be damaged. Hope that will help.



Hair dilema...?

dont cut it but when my mom wenrt through her phase of dying her hair ia trillion colors her hair got damaged she jus shampooed alot and scrubbed different fruits onher head"weird i know" but hey iguessed it worked if u wana know exactly wat fruits nd vegetables email me



kthyjune@yahoo.com ill certainly find out for you



Hair dilema...?

ok, go to your hair salon and tell them about it,most likely they will just cut off a few inches (2-3) and put special product in it and they'll want you to buy this special shampoo.



ps. your boyfriend should love you no matter what kind of hair cut you have!!



Hair dilema...?

stop doing all this stuff to it. i heard apple peals might be good...and rain water. instead of blow drying, let it air dry. don't color your hair anymore either. cut it right now...not real short though. cut some and new hair will grow and then cut more and more natural hair will grow. so eventually you will end up cutting off your damged hair. or use that special shampoo that restores damaged hair.



Hair dilema...?

Here are some ways to prevent or "help" prevent damage to your hair:



1) Use a thermal protector when using heat. See "thermal protectors" under conditioners



2) Do not blow dry the hair completely dry. Leave a little moisture in.



3) Use a conditioner with U.V. protectors built in.



4) Use a low or no ammonia hair color.



5) Air oxidize perms instead of using the neutralizer.



6) Never brush wet or damp hair. Use a wide toothed comb. See "tools"



7) On dry hair use a boars hair brush and start at the ends and work up.



8) Clarify your hair after you swim.



9) Blow dry on the "cool" setting.



10) Eat protein rich foods (chicken, fish, nuts) - Eat foods rich in essential fatty acids (not from animal sources [they contain cholesterol]-only from botanical sources) -



Signs of damage:



Try this test: take a single hair and curl it with your fingernail as if you are curling a ribbon. Drop the curled hair into a glass of water; it should almost immediately regain its original form. If it does not do so very quickly then your hair is damaged and will need to be deep conditioned.



There are ways to make your hair look less damaged. Avoid washing it every day unless your scalp is oily. When you do wash it, use a conditioner that contains proteins and humectants, including glycerin, panthenol and quaternium-22 (check for these on the label). These ingredients help bind water to the hair to reduce dryness. If your scalp is oily, only apply conditioner to the ends as putting it on the roots will weigh it down. When you dry your hair, gently squeeze out excess water with a towel - don't rub your hair vigorously - and be extra careful when combing it out as hair is weakest when it is wet. Finally, add a drop of silicone serum to help smooth down the hair cuticle and add a bit of shine.



Hair dilema...?

i have the SAME exact problem. take my advice even though i can't even take my own advice. cut it. you may not like the idea but its a great idea in the end. your hair will be so much healthier. i know i feel like if i were to cut my hair short i'll feel like a boy but in a way i really want. because cutting your hair short gives you lots of new styles to work with and you get so many compliments. i went to the salon 2 years ago and got my hair chopped offf without telling my mom. because my mom didn't want me to so i did it myself. i was young like 11ish. i want to do it again. because it feels really exciting. it might not sound like a good idea but usaully in the end you like it. :] trust me



Hair dilema...?

Aside from chopping it all off, get your trim. But also give your hair a break from the damaging hair products and do what I did. I used to straighten my hair at least once a week and that also left my hair damaged. I decided to keep it natural and after shampooing I would use a conditioner. I made sure the conditioner was the same brand and type as the shampoo. I did that for a few months and my hair actually started growing out. Within a year, my hair was healthier and longer.



Hair dilema...?

its best tat you cut hair or you can jolly well go down to any nearest salon to fix your problem. You can check out the salon lists at 88db site.



Hair dilema...?

ur hair is already damaged, i guess there's nothing else u can do, cutting ur hair is an only option u have, u can try this site for lists of hair salon....



http://sg.88db.com/sg/views/showSearchRe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security