Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?

For the past month I have been loosing a lot of my hair. I閳ユ獡 a 15 year old girl and my mom is 51 and has a thick head of hair. When I brush my hair about 250 come out and there are more than 10 hairs on my pillow when I wake up. (yes I counted them all, it閳ユ獨 not a guess) All the hair that falls out has the root attached. But my hairline looks fine and my hair isn閳ユ獩 getting any thinner. I閳ユ獡 not anorexic and I閳ユ獡 getting enough nutrition. I閳ユ獡 not stressed because it閳ユ獨 summer vacation. I don閳ユ獩 put my hair in a ponytail or dye it. I閳ユ獡 not taking any medication. I haven閳ユ獩 had my menstrual cycle in 1.5 months. They say the normal amount to come out is 50-100 so I閳ユ獡 getting really scared. What should I do?



Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?

You say you haven't had your period In 11/2 months like It's no big deal, uh maybe there Is a connection there???!!!!



Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?

try to get a mosturizing and shining shampoo and conditioner and let it air dry



Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?

check with your doctor you might have alepecia



Hair loss!!!!!!!!!!!!?

why dont u use castor oil.its great.?""@$##$

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security