Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Help! [Please only answer with experience!]?

I want to do the bump hairstlye, like my avatar. I don't want to do it the really long way, with all the teasing and curling and all that. I just kind of want to take some hair, brush it back to give it some kind of extra 'oomph' but then just put it back, push it up a little, and bobby-pin. I tried that today but it didn't work. When I do it, basically when I start bobby-pinning, the bump splits in half and then I have basically a gap in my bump. Please any tips, instructions, or help would be great! Also, make sure you list your source [and it's not just ME!] and that you have some kind of experience.



Hair Help! [Please only answer with experience!]?

I do it extremely simple.



http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/w...



http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/w...



There are a few pics. I usually just make sure i take up enough hair in the front to make it even. I make sure i dont have alot of hair in the "bump" b/c then its harder to make it stick up higher.



I usually twist the hair and pull it back. Stick a pin in the middle of my head. Then i pull the pin forward until the "bump" appears to the height i want it. I usually just put the rest of my hair in a pony tail and it still looks cute :)



Hair Help! [Please only answer with experience!]?

Section off the piece you want to bump. Pull it straight up in the air with one hand and spray lightly with hairspray on the back near the scalp. Then brush the top to smooth it down. Pull the hair back (smoothing again) and twist right at the scalp. I use a tiny little clear rubber band to make it stay. It's easier for me to get the poof.



Hair Help! [Please only answer with experience!]?

When you dry your hair don't part it in the middle (blowdry the part on each side) so your bangs don't split and then spray with hairspray to keep in place, if you do a middle part right now your bangs are "trained" to part down the midddle. Use some volumizing spray before you blow dry it to help you with the oomph. Also, use two bobby pins, one from each side, three if you have thicker hair. Also, I don't have to twist mine, it just stays in place with the bobby pins at each side.



Hair Help! [Please only answer with experience!]?

Okay, don't put to much hair in with it, but a thin layer! Hold it in place and put hairspray on it and hold for a few seconds! then bobbypin it..it will work out wonderfully!!!



Hair Help! [Please only answer with experience!]?

If you're a "hands on" kind of learner why don't you ask your stylist to show you how. They won't mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security