Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Advice?

I have possibly the worst combination of hair. It is dry and a bit damaged at the ends, oily at the scalp and very frizzy and naturally thick and curly. I look after my hair and i need to wash it nearly every day to keep it in reasonable condition. I use Herbal essence and get may hair done at the hair dressers regularly, but i cant just get out of bed, brush my hair and be ready for they day. I spend ages tying it back and straightening my fringe. I need to keep my fringe to frame my face a bit, i dont like what i look like with my hair all pulled back. I like to keep it long, hoping that the wieght of it will make it less frizzy. Is there any products out there i can use to tame my hair for everyday wear without spending hours pulling it back or using my straightener??



Hair Advice?

Use a smoothing cream before you style and that will make it less frizzy. Wash your hair every day! I know people say it's bad because "It strips your hair of natural oils" but if you have already oily hair then it's ok to wash it regularly. I have oily hair and always wash it everyday. When I go to get my hair cut, my stylist always says how healthy and clean my hair feels. Just make sure you use a good conditioner always and keep it away from your roots.



Hair Advice?

* Hair Styles-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9...



Hair Advice?

I like these for my own waves . They are also not as expensive as some things out there



http://jessicurl.com/Products-p-1.html



As someone with an oily scalp its a struggle but I like the shampoo as its not so heavy Then I follow with this conditioner



http://jessicurl.com/Products-p-1.html



then this to style



http://jessicurl.com/Products-p-1.html



also the conditioners are great from this place



http://www.mixedchicks.net/curlyhairprod...



Once a week I deep condition my ends



Good luck



ps get those dry ends cut so your hair doesn't get split ends all the way up. Healthy hair is beautiful hair



To truely control an oily scalp getting highlights helps besides the face they look real pretty when done right



Hair Advice?

Oh dear, I have terribly frizzy hair, especially when it's HUMID out. I tell you what I do....I use equal parts of conditioner and honey when I wash my hair. I KNOW it sounds stupid and you're thinking "Doesn't the honey make your hair sticky?" But it doesn't. If just your bottoms are frizzy just use the honey/conditioner mix on the ends of your hair. Don't put it on the roots or it will make it more oily. The first time I used honey, I was hooked...I keep a bottle in the shower and use it everytime I wash my hair to straighten it. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security