Friday, November 27, 2009

This is serious. hair problems?

Ok I brush and brush and brush and brush and brush my hair. kk?



thenn when I go to school it gets so bushy like hair goes up in the back tis retarded. I want it to be shiny and easy to move like all those people in the commercials. And I hate my highlights. I want my har to be curly but its so straight. I am gonna use Pantene [totaly twisted] and i hair tinter thing so it tints my hair backto my normal color cuz i hate my hair.



HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!



When I use Pantened Totaly Twisted and I different product that doesnt die my ahir but tints it or makes some parts darker. well will it be not as bushy? I want it super curly! I look like a paula deanda/jessica alba/vanessa hudgens



in the face?



mix of all of them.



JUST HELP PUH LEAZ =]



This is serious. hair problems?

paul mitchell super skinny serum....it says to put it on wet...but i put a dime size amount in my palms...rub thoroughly...put it in my hair (while dry) from ends, working my way up....steer clear of the scalp though...distribute evenly, then use a flat iron...seperate into 3 main sections horizonally...straiten each section



or you can curl it the EXACT SAME WAY as you would straitening it...it still works.



This is serious. hair problems?

you do not want your hair to be curly. trust me, i made the mistake of cutting my hair too short and it looks like i have a fro. i hve supa think curly hair. you do not want it.



This is serious. hair problems?

First off, those people dont have naturally beautiful hair. Those commercials are a one time deal. Get a dye kit and dye your hair back to its original color. Then you might want to consider going to the salon and having them help you. Oh and the Totally Twisted doesnt work as well as you think.



This is serious. hair problems?

It sounds like you need a good anti-friz solution.Check out this web site: http://www.redken.com/ I use this brand and it's wonderful! My hair sounds a little like yours, but when I go out of the house- I have people telling me i have amazing hair. THe key is to use a straighting product with heat defense, straighten your hair, and put some shine spray on it!! It will look fantastic!



I know you want curly hair, but you need a perm for that! If you have naturally straight hair, it will not stay curly unless you perm it or curl it every day (which will KILL your hair) If you do as i suggested, you will LOVE you beautiful hair!!! Good luck!



This is serious. hair problems?

ok I suggest you use Tresa-may I don't no exactly how it's spelled but oh well ! that stuff really works ! and it it's not expensive ! if that doesn't work even though it will , use pantein CONDITIONER ! not shampoo OK ! then get a Curling Iron and a bottle of hair spray and you will be all set !



This is serious. hair problems?

Stop beating up your hair! You don't need to or want to comb the daylights out of it!!



Save up some cash and go see a GOOD hairstylist my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security