Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guys: Whats your daily hygenic routine? (Brushing teeth, washing hair, etc.) 10 points to the best a

Example: Wash face, brush teeth, comb hair, cut fingernails, put on deodorant, and wash body. 10 points goes to the best answer of this.



Guys: Whats your daily hygenic routine? (Brushing teeth, washing hair, etc.) 10 points to the best answer!!?

Well i wake up and go take a shower and put on shampoo and my axe body wash. then i dress in clean cloths that i wash every week. i go downstairs and fix my hair like so it's not messy i make it go down and brush my teeth for like 2 mins then i got put on my hollister cologne lol. i got to school. i chnage to my gym cloths then i put on my axe body spray and deodorant after gym and chnage back to my school cloths. i get home and change to my home cloths. after that i take a shower and brush my teeth then go to sleep.



Guys: Whats your daily hygenic routine? (Brushing teeth, washing hair, etc.) 10 points to the best answer!!?

1. brush teeth



2.wash face.



3.wash hair



4.deoderant



5.hop the usa/mexico border and run to home depot



Guys: Whats your daily hygenic routine? (Brushing teeth, washing hair, etc.) 10 points to the best answer!!?

1.Wake up.



2.Get in the shower.



3.Put on shampoo and rinse.(Dove Moisturizing)



4.Put on conditioner. (Dove Moisturizing)



5.Shave my underarms and legs.



6.Wash my body. (Dove Exfoliating)



7.Wash my face.(Neutrogena Daily Acne Scrub) evn though I have perfect skin.



8.Rinse off everything including conditioner.



9.Get out of the shower.



10.Put lotion all over my body and face.(Lubriderm Oat, Dove Deep Moisture Face)



11.Put on deodarant.



12.Get dressed.



13.Comb out hair.



14.Apply hair products.(Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Cream, Nexxus Heat Protexx)



15. Comb through.



16.Blow-dry with paddle brush.



17.Straighten in small sections with my trusty 1 1/2 inch Sedu.



18.Brush through.



19.Wash my face again. Moisturize again.



20.Put on my shoes and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security