Sunday, November 22, 2009

Highlighting my Hair?

I've been highlighting my hair along with my friends and family's hair for several years now. I've probably done it a million times but for some reason I always forget if I'm supposed to part the hair like I do when I style it or if I'm supposed to brush it straight back. I usually get the highlighting kits so I can just look at the directions and it tells me but this time I just bought a really big container of powder and then a really big bottle of the activator at Sally's so I don't have any directions. I'm using a cap. I don't know why I always forget. So can anyone tell me if I'm supposed to part my hair or brush it straight back?



Highlighting my Hair?

if you're using a cap, it doesn't matter. they're going to be sparatic anyways.



Highlighting my Hair?

I purchase my hair products the same way. I use quick white with volume 40 which is not the best for every one. My hair is naturally dark and I bleach it to an almost white blond. I don't part my hair or comb it back. You actually shouldn't comb your hair before you put those types of products on your hair because it could lead to scabbing on your scalp. It opens your scalp up. Makes your scalp more susceptible to a break out or a reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security