Sunday, November 22, 2009

How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

I have been growing my hair out for months and there is still nooo change ! I have highlighted hair , but i have only done that once and am not planing to do it again . I have very thick hair. I brush my hair anywhere from 1 to 2 times a day.



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

try eating foods high in keratin. Its and aid in the growth of nails, hair, etc. Carrots are high in keratin.



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

Sounds like you need to take some vitamins. I would suggest taking prenatal vitamins since it has the best combo to support growth. Your hair nails and skin will look fantastic.



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

condition it with pantine twice a day ur hair will look as good as that ladies hair in the herbal essences comercial o yes yes



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

take vitamin b 12 and cut ur ends every 2-4 weeks.



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

i too have that issue. i read in a magazine and actually purchased viviscal, they have a web site. it did work but i didn't buy more because it was expensive....



Viviscal hair tablets, do a search.



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

I would also give yourself a scalp massage, I do this every time I wash my hair. I spend extra time doing circular massages with my fingers all around my scalp. My hair was cut in Feb from almost 4 feet long to above my shoulders, I cut it again two weeks ago from mid back to above my shoulders. I also have thick hair and do not get proper nutrition even tho I try. So I'm left thinking the scalp massage works best.



Start at the front, separate your fingers, and do tiny circles working toward the back but slowly. Then work down and around your scalp like that. The motion stimulates the blood, kind of the same idea as with growing nails that the more you stimulate them the faster/stronger they grow. The scalp massage also reduces stress. Good luck!!



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



How come my hair isn't growing? How can I have longer hair faster?

i am a hairdresser and i suggest having it trimmed regular that always helps the more u trim the hair the quicker it will grow as your removing all the dead ends i would say a trim every 6 weeks should defiantly help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security