Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

I am 35 years old and I have thick hair. I know that hair usually comes out when you brush it, but lately my hair is coming out too much. When I brush my hair my brush is filled with hair each time. I can sit and just run my fingers through my hair and lots and lots of strands come out. It does not come out in patches or anything like that, but I am one who worries constantly and I am very worried. They did up my thryroid medication and I am on birth control to regulate. could these be factors. I also need to get tested for diabetes because glucose levels were high. Or could it just be that it is summer and 110 degress outside. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

I have the same problem, and I'm also 35! I asked my hair stylist about it thinking maybe my hair was excessively dry and brittle. He told me everyone has natural daily hair loss, but you don't normally notice it because the hair falls out a few here, a few there - - when you run your fingers through your hair, when a breeze blows through your hair, etc. When it's warm out do you wear your hair up for most of the day (I do)? If so, the normal hair loss you have throughout the day still occurs, but the hairs get trapped in your ponytail, bun, etc. So when you take our the ponytail or whatever, all the hair you've lost throughout the day is concentrated in one spot. Have you had comprehensive bloodwork done to check levels besides just your thyroid? Another thing my stylist suggested is taking light iron supplements (even though my bloodwork doesn't show an iron deficiency). He said for some reason stress sometimes affects iron levels, and this can cause an increase in daily hair loss. Good luck!



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

could be stress and what you're eating



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

go to a dermatologist it could be alopeicia.



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

that is actually vary common for women over 25 because after 25 most women get stressed with kids and work so just start doing something to reduce stress in you life a few things that work is going to the gym exercising swimming reading and going to a coffee shop or store when your really stressed. hope i helped.



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

All of those things are factors as well as age. I would say, see your doctor but they will just give you another medication. Good luck!



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

Not being a doctor my first response would be medication and diet. The next thing is your stress level and mental health, well being. And because you are a female you may be perimenopausal. Ask your mother and her sisters when they went through the change. All these could be factors. Cheer up, its not all grey ...yet



My hair is coming out way too much. I am getting very nervous!!!!!!!?

hmm. that used to happen to me a lot, altho i am JUST a teen, minus ur factors. the reason why that happened to me was my hair was too heavy (it was too long and i was losing hair). another reason was because my scalp was very dry (kind of flaky). i used some moisturizing shampoo and conditioner; as a result, the amount of hair i lost decreased.



if it really worries you, try checking with your doctor, they might have a solution :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security