Sunday, November 22, 2009

What do soft-bristle brushes do for black people hair?

I'm trying to get waves now. They say you're supposed to use a soft-bristle brush for waves but I don't understand how it works. it seems as if my hair is stronger than the bristles so theoretically it wouldn't be doing anything. i know you're not supposed to get a "too soft" bristle brush but I think my brush is the correct kind of soft. So can anyone explain to me what the purpose of soft bristles is, and if there is one what actually happens when hair is brushed with soft-bristles?



What do soft-bristle brushes do for black people hair?

Well African Americans have afro hair and i can tell u one thing: I dont think youll ever be able to get a soft bristle brush through ur hair. I have a hard time gettin one through my own hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security