Sunday, November 22, 2009

Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

Ohkkayy. First off, I'd like to make it clear, I do not want ANY body saying just buy one. I can't and won't be convinced. Don't even try. If ya wanna, leave now. I dont mean to be mean, bu this is serious. Tomorrow is picture day at school and I'd like to wear it down and straight. I've tried my old straightener, but 1 that's bad for your hair, and 2, it doesnt work well and IM NOT BUYING A NEW ONE. Soo does this work?



1) Spritz your hair with water to make your hair damp.



2) Apply a good amount of mousse all around your scalp making sure to get all the hair.



3) Brush your hair straight down with a brush or comb.



These three easy steps will leave your hair with a still-wet but straight look without using a hair straightener!



I was told by a friend abou this and I think she said it worked for her, but I wanna make sure, because I wanna get this right. Please give me opinions %26amp; suggestions!



Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

After washing your hair take a blow dryer and a brush. Place the blow dryer on your hair while the brush is underneath it, so the bush is on the bottom the hair is in the middle and the dryer is on top. Do small sections of your hair at a time an see how that works out.



Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

blow dry it straight (with a round brush) and then just spray hairspray in it.



if you use the gel to make it look wet and staright, then in a photo it will just look greasy.



Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

No not unless you have naturally straight hair. yours going to have to blow dry while your brush your hair and aim the blow dryer down it makes it straighter.



Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

I don't think that will work if your hair isn't already pretty straight. One thing that might work if you are a patient person but it is fool proof. Wash your hair tonight and get a box of bobby pins and starting from the right and working your way to the left bobby pin your hair section by section keeping the hair as close to your scalp as possible. There wont be any bobby pin marks in your hair or anything. I would not put mousse because that will give too much body to your hair. I would use a light weight gel before bobby pinning or a spritz after you're done pinning.



Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

No luv that will not work. It will dry rock hard and you will look like you haven't washed your hair for ages, and the ends will dry more than the top of your head and oh luv just please don't do that coz it's a nightmare waiting to happen. What you could try is getting some straightening balm, putting a small amount thru your wet hair and then blow dry your hair with your hairdryer pointing downwards and brush your hair down at the same time. Then, when it's looking pretty straightish, finish it with some strong hairspray. xx



Will this work on my hair??? I want it straight without using a straightener.?

Hi there,



In my personal opinion I don't think this would work for you unless your hair was already significantly straight naturally. I have naturally curly hair and have tried similar techniques, not with much luck. The water will make your hair curl up even if you are constantly combing it, you need some heat source to set your hair... and the mousse will just make it clump together. I think this would only make for a wavey, piecey, beachy type look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security